Coronavirus (COVID – 19) Update
In light of the challenges we’re all currently facing, Zap Garage Doors want to reassure customers that we are taking COVID-19 very seriously.
We are still taking orders for garage doors and our suppliers are still manufacturing requested products. Please rest assured that we are working in line with the government guidelines to ensure yours and our safety.
If you need a garage door, we are still available to give prices and advice over the phone or online – simply contact us and we will help you in any which way we can.
We thank our customers for their patience and understanding during these times of uncertainty.
As a result, we are now offering you a contactless service.
Our contactless services will run as follows:
- From your initial call, please state that you wish to go contactless
- When we’re on our way to your home, we will call you in good time so that you can unlock and open your garage door
- Our friendly team will complete the survey at your home and we will call you when we’re done, so you can lock your garage door
- During this call, we will also ask for your email address so that we can email the quote straight to you
- Please revise this quote and contact us if you have any questions